Another tag? Oh yes, I really do love them – especially when having mega content block.
I was nominated for this one by Eve, over at Unedited365. This, as you may already know, is one of my favourite blogs/bloggers: Eve is so lovely and creates beautiful posts! I love her dedication to her dream and her honest, personal content.
Thank you Eve ^_^
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader.
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
- Nominate at least five awesome bloggers.
- Give your nominees ten new questions to answer.
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated.
- What animal do you think you would be and why? (I always struggle with this question!) The first answer that springs to mind is a wolf. I’m working hard to finish projects at the moment: so I’m being a little mysterious, avoiding trouble and distractions, and staying up too late. Also, recently I’ve been really hungry all the time and I’m very prepared to hunt endlessly for food.
- Who is your hero and why? Collectively, my heroes are all the YouTubers who have turned making videos into full time jobs, and entrepreneurs in general. Nobody can deny if they had the chance to live from doing what they love everyday, they’d take it! It’s definitely a very appealing lifestyle even if it requires a lot of drive. My two particular favourites are Bubz and Pyrocynical. Also Marzia, as I don’t feel like I can leave her out! I realised I could also write about a lot of family members here, but that may take up a whole new post…!
- If you could be in any world from a book, which would you choose? I DON’T KNOW O_O
- Is there anywhere in the world you would like to see? If you offered me a trip to San Francisco I’d take it in a heartbeat. I’ve been before and it’s my favourite place in the world so I’m pretty desperate to go back! Somewhere new… New York maybe. But only to see the ‘publishing capital’, not necessarily for the average tourism. That’s not ever appealed to me! Travelling generally isn’t my forte.
- If you could only eat one thing, what would it be? Possibly pizza is you could change the toppings each time. But if this includes drink I would make it Starbucks’ white chocolate mochas.
- What is the worst thing you’ve tasted? Either anchovies, or olives!
- What are you currently watching? I’m catching up with Doctor Who, currently in series 9 (as far as Netflix has gone with it!). Other than that, surprisingly not much! I also tried a couple of episodes of Gossip Girl on a recommendation, but I’m not sure whether to continue – does anyone have any opinions? 😛
- Who is the latest band/artist you’ve discovered? I regret to say I’m awful at seeking new music. If I recall the last new song I listened to and loved, I think it would be ‘Portugal the Man – Feel it Still.’
- What film are you most looking forward to? Again, I’m really bad with films. Perhaps the adaptation of How to Stop Time by Matt Haig – but I would like to read it first!
- If you could meet anyone past or present, who would it be and why? This question is hard because everybody I would love to meet, in reality I’m way too nervous to meet. Of course the YouTubers I mentioned above, Stephen King, Alice Audley and everyone at blogging events. Simply because they all inspire me and I want to thank them.
I’m not sure who to tag because I’m pretty sure everyone I usually tag has already done this! But if you haven’t, and you would like to – GO FOR IT! You can use the same questions as me 🙂